3:00 PM: Vocal Ensemble to Choir Room for notes/"Verge" review (10 min)
3:10 PM: Check-In in the Drama Room
3:30 PM: All-Cast Meeting in the CPA
3:40 PM: Jason/VE/DE to run "This is Me" transition
3:50 PM: Vocal Ensemble get microphones
3:55 PM: Vocal Ensemble sound check
4:00 PM: Begin run-through
6:30 PM: Predicted end time
6:30-7:00 PM: Troubleshoot acts as necessary
You CANNOT tie up your shirts. This is not a "choose-your-own-adventure" with the shirt. Your options include tucked or untucked. End of options. Thank you!
- DO NOT CHANGE IN PUBLIC AREAS. This is 100% unacceptable. The ONLY areas you may change are in single stalls of restrooms or the RESTROOM SIDES of the dressing room. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from the show.
- Please close doors quietly!! And, when a door is open, BE QUIET! This includes the white hallway and the dressing room hallway.
- If you are diligently reading these rules and see me in the hallway tomorrow, say the codeword "giraffe" and I'll give you a high five.
- Please don't hang out backstage! You can view the show from the Drama Room. I know you want to watch and support your friends, but you're in the way.
- Clean up after yourselves!!!